What The Eating Cure Seminar is all about
- The seminar consists of scientific and research based presentations about the origins and causes of food borne degenerative inflammatory diseases. * Cardio-vascular disease (CVD), cancer, diabetes, arthritis, PCOD, thyroid, allergies and other inflammatory diseases.
All of these diseases can be reversed through the Eating Cure without medicines.
- The Eating Cure program is scientific, tested and result-repeatable.
- The solutions for reversal of these diseases will be developed through live presentations by Nalin Nirula. Special video presentations by Dr. John McDougall, available only through certified ‘Starch Solution’ instructor Nalin Nirula who will answer any questions you might have. Video by Dr. Doug Lisle on the psychological causes of food cravings and how to defeat them.
- You will personally experience the soul-satisfying health promoting comfort foods that you have been told to deny yourself, and which foods will reverse your food borne degenerative, inflammatory diseases. Participant will be served delicious Eating Cure health-promoting snacks & lunch. (See typical seminar menu in the right column.)
- Video cooking lessons for delicious, favorite foods will be shown–all made without any added fats or oils. *The oil-free ‘water frying’ method will be demonstrated.
Video cooking lessons shown in the February 21 seminar:
*Masala roasted potatoes * Vegetable & Mushroom Melange
*North India Special 1 – from the Punjab–*Sarson ka saag and *Makki ki roti *Gajar ka Halwa
*North India Special 2 – Kashmiri Haak ka saag (kadam or Kashmiri kale), served with Kerala Special – Matta rice, also known as black rice (25% bran).
* +’How to read nutrition labels’ *5 minute quick meals from meal carry-overs in your refrigerator. *Resources & Special cooking tips and recommended cookware.
The Eating Cure broad strokes plan to reverse chronic inflammatory degenerative diseases
- Eat a whole plant food based diet, with an emphasis on starchy vegetables. Drink plenty of plain water.
- Eliminate all processed foods, added oils and fats, milk and dairy, all non-vegetarian items and their derivatives in foods either at home, at restaurants, at functions, or store-bought foods. Avoid excessive coffee and tea which create acidity. (2 to 3 cups a day of green tea/herbal teas are fine.)
- Eliminate all high sugar foods and drinks, chocolates.
- Your whole foods plant based diet should be 50-60% starchy food (cereals and tubers like potato, sweet potato), 30-40% green and yellow and orange vegetables, and 10% fruits.
- Following this diet strictly until you clinically reverse all signs of your disease means you don’t have to count calories, nor is there a restriction on quantities of food and frequency of eating.
- Take a 10 -15 minute walk anytime, or go up and down stairs a few times.
- Don’t over-exercise or stress your body if you are obese or unfit. As you get fitter and healthier, gradually add some stretching exercises and some safe exercises like stationary biking.
- Swimming and water exercises can be done at any stage of fitness, as this places the least stress on your joints and exercises your entire body in a reduced weight state.
- Expose bare skin to the sunlight at a UV Index of greater than 3 for a sufficient time to generate adequate vitamin D to maintain good cellular and hormonal health.
- If you are unable to get sunshine then take a vitamin D capsule (1000 to 2000 IU) per day until your 25(OH)D3 level in the blood test comes to a little more than 25 mg/dL, ( or more than 65 nmol/L).
- Take a vitamin B12 tablet once a day if blood levels of B12 are low–methylcobalamin 10 mcg. (Adults actually only need 5 micrograms a day). If you have been taking non-vegetarian food or B12 supplementation prior to this, then where your B12 levels are in the normal range, you may not need B12 supplementation for up to 3 years, except if you are pregnant where you would need supplementation on a vegetarian diet. (Note: milk is not ‘vegetarian’, it is liquid meat with of sugars and hormones that are poisonous to human beings over the age of 2 years.)
- Sleep 7-8 hours a day.
- Get some social time, off time from your regular routine.
- Indulge in your creative instincts and take up a craft ot hobby that will engage you pleasurably.
- Meditate for 10-15 minutes a day if you like.
- For karmic healers–take 15-20 minutes a day minimum to run through a brief cycle of healing, bathing your mind and focused consciousness in the blissful healing energy stream.
- Take a touch body healing periodically from a healer and be cradled in the healing energy flow, regenerating and refreshing yourself (even if you are a healer).
- Life is not all a serious matter. If you follow these guidelines you will find your daily life most rewarding and fulfilling. This will also permit you to deal smoothly with any rough patches you come across.
“The Eating Cure” – Significantly reversing *Cardiovascular diseases *Diabetes *Arthritis, Lupus *Cancer, *Polycystic ovary syndrome, and other autoimmune inflammatory diseases, without medicine. (See below)
20 common autoimmune diseases
1. Graves disease (hyperthyroidism)
2. Thyroiditis (hypothyroidism)
3. Rheumatoid arthritis
4. Type I & Type II diabetes
6. Pernicious anemia
8. Multiple sclerosis
9. Systemic lupus erythematosus
10. Sjogren’s disease
11. Myasthenia gravis
12. Polymyositis/ dermatomyositis
13. Addison’s disease
14. Chronic active hepatitis
15. Primary biliary cirrhosis
17. Inflammatory Psoriasis
18. Uveitis, macular degeneration
…. And Many More.
Typical Eating Cure Menu
The entire menu is fat- oil- and dairy-free.
- ‘Chatpati Shakkarkandi’ (yam) with pomegranate seeds.
- ‘Kashmiri Haak saag’ (kadam, Kashmiri kale) in a traditional Kashmiri spice gravy…
- … Served with premium ‘Kerala black rice’ (25% bran Matta rice)
- ‘Kashmiri Rajmah’ curry in a mildly spiced flavorful red tomato gravy
- ‘Winter Squash’ in a light gravy
- ‘Piquant pan-roasted potatoes’
- ‘Chilled Crunchy Fresh Fruit Whip’: Mango, strawberry, grape whip with diced Golden Delicious Green and Red apples, and pomegranate.
- ‘Chatpata Potato’ with puffed rice and roasted chickpeas sprinkles tossed with with a fresh lemon and corainder dressing