KQ Newsletter #10, Spiritual and material values that endure
March 03, 2009
The KQ Newsletter–
Your best karma-changing resource on the web.
Issue #010, Wednesday, March 4, 2009. Published Monthly.
Value and profit… “Tanstafl”… All pigs are created equal… Real enduring value
Value and Profit
The difference between value and profit is not always obvious. We often think of these terms as interchangable. However, there is a difference between the two.
- This difference is applicable to the material as well as the spiritual.
- Value is based on ‘real work’, while ‘profit’ may not be related to real work and may offer actual or perceived gain. This is true of financial transactions and it is true of human interaction.
- We can understand this more easily in the context of current events.
Real work creates enduring value
Real work may be defined as that which sustains essentials in the daily act of life and living. It includes things like agriculture, industry, trade and services.
Of these categories, financial services have become a profiteering business. This innovative scheme was initiated by the United States of America, a world leader of repute in many worthy areas.
Other western governments followed similar loosely regulated and largely unregulated financial policies in order to become competitive with the USA. In the process they ultimately created economic and financial disaster for everyone.
In effect the toads of Wall Street and Capitol Hill croak, “what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is also mine!”
This profiteering business was a bubble. Its recent inevitable collapse has shrunk world economies in a global recession affecting billions of people on a scale not seen before. The many are paying for the greed of a few.
- Baldly stated–profit-making without true value is a grossly cheating business driven by greed and fear. Greed for profit and power, and fear of not having it, and the willingness to do anything for it–even to the extent of causing untold suffering to the masses.
Yesterday’s science-fiction becomes science fact today. In my early student life I discovered the science-fiction writings of Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988). These were manifestos of libertarian freedom set in virtual reality universes.
The stories connected to the search for freedom and liberty of thought and action, and ultimately a better life in society based on cooperative progress. These are high value universal concerns at any time.
Interestingly, today’s economists are voicing similar ideas. The bottom line today echoes Heinlein’s famous term used in his Moon-based colony of criminals from his 1966 book The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. ‘Tanstafl’–Heinlein-speak for ‘there is no such thing as free lunch’. Ultimately you must pay the price–the greater the excesses, the higher the price to pay.
- Finally the time has come to pay the bill, and in the current economic situation the bill is being paid by the tax-paying public worldwide.
- Capitalism as advertised has clearly failed and capitalistic governments have gone into a warped socialistic mode–taking from the many to bail-out the few. Historically we know that neither of these systems really work, and there is no reason to believe that this will somehow work now. Yet politicians and governments persist in this self-serving behavior, selling this to the public which goes along helplessly with these losing schemes.
George Orwell’s 1945 satire Animal Farm rakes such governmental control policies. It is a scathing commentary on the self-serving nature of corrupt politicians and governments of all types. I read this when I was 12, and it made a deep impression on me then and I find the metaphor of Animal Farm even more valid today.
Orwell defines governing laws at Animal Farm and in time the law of equality (‘all animals are equal’) is modified in a most telling way: ‘All pigs are equal, but some pigs are more equal than others.’
In Orwell’s world, the pigs were in power and in control–at least for a while. On the other hand, they may still be in control in our world. A scary thought.
Real Enduring Value
Spiritual work transforms material consequences–both good and bad. This is of real enduring value in the material universe as well as the spiritual.
- We invite all who are interested in uplifting society–healers, welfare workers, and politicians particularly–to spiritualize themselves and begin acting from a platform of true value for the benefit of the people in their charge and care.
- By spiritualizing one’s existing karmic bank balances of consequences due, one can reduce, deflect and eliminate negative consequences. At the same time one can enhance the positive.
- This works for one’s job, career, financial and wealth position, relationships and health. It also works for satisfying intellectual curiosity, and above all it works to satisfy one’s spiritual soul and consciousness deeply.
- Spiritualizing one’s karma eliminates the binding nature of all karmic consequences. In short, one does not need to come back repeatedly to the material universe to tolerate the four-fold misery of birth, disease, old age and death.
- Spiritual empowerment energies like Reiki and the KQ Force can make this lasting change today.
- These are non-sectarian, non-religious processes that help individuals in their daily troubles, trials and tribulations while making their lives glorious and joyous.
- It is our privilege to work with these great compassionate energies empowering and teaching people how to live their lives without fear and dependence.
What you can do right now
If you are already connected to these energies but find yourself not so joyous and fearless, then we encourage you to re-connect with the healing capacities you have been empowered with.
- Do your healing for 3 days in a row with dedication, following the procedures taught and you will see a difference.
- For those healers who are connected to Reiki through other Reiki masters but feel you have not benefited too much–follow the procedures in our book available at your local bookstore or from Amazon.com –The Joy of Reiki and you will experience a positive change. More advanced healers can follow the detailed procedures in our book The Living Handbook of Reiki.
- Finally, those who do not yet have a connection to authentic karmic healing energies–we invite you to register for a karmic healing seminar with us. We also invite you to use the karma changing measures detailed on our website to change your life for the better. This will also enable you to get enough karma credits to attend a spiritual empowerment seminar with us.
We send healing vibrations, love and light for you and your family–Be safe and be with the Force!
Nalin K. Nirula
Copyright (c)2008-2014 by getting-positive-karma-now.com, . Thank you for your interest in “KQ”. We do not allow republication of our full newsletters and articles. However, you can post a portion (no more than 90 words, 1-2 paragraphs) of our content with a live link back to our homepage (www.getting-positive-karma-now.com), or a link to the specific article you are quoting from.
THE SMALL PRINT:
DISCLAIMER: We encourage all visitors to use the information here and on our website as a resource only to further their own research. The information on and through this site is for informational and educational purposes only. Finance related information: Nothing published on this site should be considered as financial advice. You should consult a financial adviser prior to making any actual investment or trading decisions. These works are based on current events, SEBI, NSE and BSE filings and releases by other bodies corporate in India and abroad, press releases, interviews and what we’ve learned as karmic and financial journalists. The works may contain errors and you should not make any investment decision based solely on what you read here. It’s your money and your responsibility. Other information: Nothing in this Newsletter or on the website should be considered as financial, medical, legal or other advice. You should consult health, legal and other appropriate professionals and advisers before taking any decisions in these areas.